Exciting opportunity to lead and develop a small team of management accountants in one of the largest university faculties. Provide engaging management information for stakeholders including senior leaders within the university.
My client is one of the leading universities in central London, with a focus on student prospects, research and enterprise
- Delivering Financial Performance at least in line with the Financial Plan.
- Consolidated reporting, forecasting, budgeting and planning.
- Application of investment appraisal for the development and review of business cases.
- Costing, including the returns for industry specific reporting and calculation of full economic costing rates for research projects.
- Provision of regular and relevant financial information to both senior management and external stakeholders.
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Degree qualified
- Strong excel and erp systems experience
30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas closure