Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager - Financial Reporting - BFSI (4 to 8 years)
An exciting role for a ACCA member holding at least 4 years of hands on experience and strong knowledge of financial statements analysis and inter-company accounting. Knowledge and understanding of financial reporting, consolidation of final accounts and stakeholder management will be cherry on the cake. Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic person with exceptionally good communication skills. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
SHIFT: UK (12.30 pm to 9.30 pm)
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working with the on-shore team, liaising and maintaining an excellent relationship with internal/external stakeholders in business unit finance teams and coordinate quarterly, half yearly and yearly reporting to Group.
- Gathering data, consolidating, reviewing and analyzing the results.
- Analyzing and calculating adjustments for the group Solvency II disclosures and IFRS accounts.
- Managing the consolidation process - matching of inter-company reports, collating declarations from entities, etc.
- Providing timely and accurate responses to the internal and external auditors.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Must be an ACCA member with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Must have sound knowledge of IFRS.
- Must be familiar with the preparation and consolidation of financial accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with sound knowledge of Advanced Excel and Peoplesoft.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the functions of the company.
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the Finance team.
Crescendo Global is an equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.