This exciting and newly created role will suit an immediately available Assistant Accountant. Ideally you will have worked within the professional or financial services sectors most recently.
My client is Boutique Investment Bank based in the heart of Mayfair. Recent growth has created the need to ad to their Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations
- Daily processing of invoices and payment for Accounts Payable
- Daily review of employee expenses to ensure they are within policy
- Preparation of monthly journal and P&L
- Monthly VAT for various EU branches
- Preparation of Audit schedules
- Manage company recharges and inter-company reporting
- Assist with regulatory reporting
- Ad hoc support to the Project and Analysis teams
To be successful in this role you must have previously worked in a similar role ideally within the Financial Services sector. You must also be immediately available to commence. You will also have previously used a large ERP system like Oracle, SAP or JDE, excellent communication skills both written and verbal are also essential.
If successful, you will enjoy the following;
- Immediate start role
- Financial Services sector
- Competitive rate
- Mayfair location
- Long term assignment