Associate Vice President - Valuation Control Group Audit (8 -12 years)
A leadership job opportunity with an MNC for aspirants holding at least 8 years’ experience in Risk - Market, Valuation, Liquidity, Credit and Operational. It involves assessing the adequacy of the control environment across the firm's risk organization (Market, Credit, Operational, Model, Fiduciary, Reputational, Risk Reporting, and Legal Entity Risk Management, among others), as well as Valuation controls within the Finance department.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Leading key aspects of audit activities including audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting, work paper documentation and follow up and verification of issue closure. Audit activities supported will be a combination local, region and global executed controls
- Maintaining relationships with and provide proactive control-related advice to senior business stakeholders within Risk.
- Working collaboratively with line of business and risk management auditors in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them to line of business and audit management.
- Partnering with other groups within Audit (Global Risk Audit team, Location auditors, Credit Review, Corporate and Investment Bank, Asset Management, Technology, etc.) to ensure the delivery of a seamless program of audit coverage across the Organization.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- ACCA Member
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a financial services firm, with an audit or risk/control background, experience of and exposure to Market, Valuation, Liquidity, Credit, Operational Risk and / or Risk Reporting.
- Ability to lead audits and execute audit work remotely, work effectively within a matrix organization, manage multiple projects and participate in audit assignments in a team environment Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline - CPA or similar certification
- Proficiency in risk assessment, issue/impact analysis and executive report preparation.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
Crescendo Global is an equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Apply for Associate Vice President - Valuation Control Group Audit (8 -12 years)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly