Assistant Vice President - FP&A - Insurance (6 - 10 years)
A leadership job opportunity with a financial giant for a professional holding at least 9 years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis. Our client is looking for a sharp, dynamic individual who will be involved in formulating strategies as well as providing financial and analytical support to across the various functions. This role involves Financial Planning, Report Building, Cost Centre Analysis and Financial Analysis.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Contributing in 3 year strategic plan and 1 year operating plan process which includes working with distribution in terms of sales, sales metrics, and product mix
- Contributing in monthly variance analysis of all planned parameters
- Contributing in the growth agenda of the company
- Providing financial and analytical support to all levels of management across all functions through reporting and analysis of operating results and evaluate performance
- Understanding of business terms & requirement
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- ACCA member with 6 -10 years of experience
- Ability to handle large data sets, manipulate the same and provide meaningful information in a quick turnaround time
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Uses initiative and readily questions.
- Good time management skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
Crescendo Global is an equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.