Assistant Finance Analyst
My client is seeking one or two candidates to join their team as Assistant Finance Analysts, initially for a 6 month contract, but with a strong opportunity to become permanent.
Our client is a large, nationwide business, who have recently undergone a restructure and are now driving forward a new business strategy, which is already delivering strong results.
Their new structure has highlighted the need for a more varied and in depth range of data to support the wider business in attacking its targets, which has led to the rapid expansion of both the Finance Business Partnering and FP&A teams.
Responsibilities will include basic reporting, mass data manipulation and contribution to monthly and quarterly reporting.
You will also be involved in putting together reports to present to senior figures, and assisting the finance business partners with their work to take out in to the wider business.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Existing finance experience, ideally as an Accounts Assistant or similar.
- Some analytical experience, to demonstrate your understanding of both the theoretical and technica skills required.
- Strong excel skills, to include vlookups & pivot tables.
- Be immediately available, or on a maximum of two weeks notice.
- You may also be in the early stages of studying a qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
In return, our client can offer a salary equivalent to £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, depending on your level of qualification and experience.
The role will initially be a 6 month fixed term contract, but will become permanent for the right person.