A great permanent opportunity for a full time payroll specialist based in Macclesfield.
Working for a large, market leading and award winning organisation. Based in a fast paced, friendly and rewarding environment.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include:
- Administer all payrolls within a set portfolio of clients
- Ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time
- Build strong relationships and provide customer service to clients
- Ensure all data is inputted and files are complete
- all aspects of payroll reconciliation
- Resolve HMRC queries and payment disputes
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar payroll position - Essential
- Be up to date on UK payroll legislation - Essential
- Have experience of high volume and ideally multiple payroll - Essential
- Be able to use MS Excel to an intermediate level - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £22,000 to £26,000 per annum + Parking + Pension + 25 days holiday + Monthly team treats