Analyst - Manage Hydrocarbon Inventory
- Validate that all movement transactions which have physically taken place have been accurately and completely recorded in the system before stocks are reconciled.
- Validate if discrepancies exist, that they are being investigated and resolved on timely basis.
- Reconcile book vs physical stocks on regular basis, and on time for period end close.
- Obtain and validate the following 3rd Third Party operated depots/Exchange locations/pipelines
- Shell daily throughput figures
- Gain/loss figures as agreed with 3rd parties
- Shell physical stock information for period end stock reconciliation
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies with figures from 3rd party operated depots, including stock differences outside of tolerance.
- Post any final stock differences within allowed tolerance to the appropriate gain/loss accounts in accordance to the Manual of Authorities (MoA), in compliance with GSAP and SOx 404 guidelines.
- Prepares overview of losses & gains for approval
- Ensure strict compliance with task deadlines.
- Work closely with the HM Stock Recording team, depot and refinery staff, and Supply Operations.
Apply for Analyst - Manage Hydrocarbon Inventory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly