Analyst - Credit Assessment
- 1. Timely and accurate completion – take ownership and initiative until assessment is successfully and accurately completed
- Check and balance team members' work prior to completion to avoid unnecessary corrections
- Preparing adhoc analysis for Customer’s Account, upon request
- Work with various Shell partners to identify and develop necessary procedures that will enable the risk and rewards of Business managed properly
- Understand & account for withholding tax, VAT and CIT and impact to assessment
- Prepare monthly reports relating to securities
- Collate and input data with high level of accuracy and in accordance with Service Level Agreements to ensure credit assessments are of high quality and completed
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner, supporting the rating for good customer service index.
- Carries out coordination tasks for the team
- Portfolio includes
- Singapore customers (Credit limit assessment for all customers)
- Chemicals customers (Credit limit assessment until USD500,000)
- Product lines include oil products and chemicals product, under Downstream.
Apply for Analyst - Credit Assessment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly