• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts and coordination of annual audits.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings• Additional duties as necessary