• Keep track of Volunteers Stipends across Zaatri Camp for IRD-UNHCR Project.
• Keep track of Trainers Stipends across across Zaatri Camp.
• Check accuracy of calculations.
• Prepare Travel reimbursements and distribute Volunteer Stipends and Trainer Stipends in Zaatari, Zarka, Irbid, Jabel Al-naser and Ein Al-Basha and other locations as required.
• Distribute transportation and Communication reimbursements for the volunteers and any other requirements by the projects.
• Reconcile cash transactions with the cashbook and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
Ensure that all financial transactions for the projects meet all accounting and audit guidelines and procedures.
• Allocate account codes to each transaction in accordance to the chart of Accounts.
Maintain and update files for payment documents.
• Gather and collate records as requested to compile information.
• Locate files or reports as requested by supervisor; processes, photocopies, and files documents and records as required for record keeping.
• Other duties as assigned by the Finance and Admin Director. Keep track of Volunteers Stipends across Zaatri Camp for IRD-UNHCR Project.