Al Dhabi Program Officer
Bill Of Entry “BOE” issuance for the shipments handled by the company, and handling all clearance operations related to Al Dhabi program within the company's operations.
1. Receiving customs clearance requests from clearing and shipping officers and working on them to issue the related BOE for import/export of shipments.
2. Documentation of the customs clearance process through the al-Dhabi program and prepare financial and statistical reports for the clearance operations in terms of revenues for the company and fines for the customers in coordination with the company's accountant.
3. Continuous follow-up of new/updated regulations and administrative circulars of customs clearance operations in the UAE.
4. Answer the inquiries of the company's employees and customers regarding customs clearance operations.
5. Dealing with the general administration of customs clearance, partner offices, shipping companies and agents to ensure proper customs clearance according to the regulations and laws in force in the country.
6. Any task assigned by senior management.