1. Having Knowledge of accounting software. Feasibility studies, Budgeting, Trial Balances.
2. Professional analysis for Cash Management, Budget Allocations and Forecast and Bank Reconciliations.
3. Develop and maintain work schedule - work independently on the assigned tasks - to work under pressure and stress - ability to identify and resolve problems.
4. Eagerness to learn new skills and developments - ready to accept the new assignments if required.
5. To ensure that all counts are structured in the proper model of Petty Cash, Admin and Revenue. Budget allocations and forecasts for operating plan and the Business Strategy is necessary.
6. Provide financial information detailing assets, liabilities and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports summarizing and interpreting current and projected company financial position to the management.
7. Respond to supplier and vendors inquires regarding payment, invoices etc.
8. Assist in providing full accounting services, including the preparation of estimates, annual operating and capital budgets and final accounts.
9. Process payments and invoices accurately and in accordance with closely defined procedures and timescales.
10. Check ledgers, statements and accounts to identify errors and take any necessary corrective action.
11. Maintain accurate financial records, including data input to the computer. Prepare Cheques for payment
12. Verify petty cash and cash in banks allocations and records.
13. Preparing related trade payables transactions.
14. Preparing related cash flow statement.
15. Preparing cost analysis as per the standards and norms.
16. Preparing accounting reconciliation with all related suppliers.
17. Preparing weekly, monthly and had hoc reports.
18. Liaising with all related departments for accurate cost and payables booking like supply chain & merchandising.