Wealth Management Manager
1 day left
- Full time
- To monitor and manage risk of investment portfolio
- To evaluate and identify investment tools for potential returns
- To provide solutions and advice on investments incl. Wealth Creation, Wealth Accumulation and Wealth Distribution
- To analyze and provide total package of financial services planning
- To regularly follow up and review financial planning with clients
- To assist in running PRC business and planning
- To provide MPF and corporate group business services
- Degree holders in all disciplines, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics (fresh graduates with a Master degree are also considered)
- Min 1 year of working experience; having Mainland China background or experience in banking industry will be an advantage
- HKID cardholders, PRC candidates with a valid working visa in HK are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in both Putonghua and Cantonese
- Monthly allowance plus attractive commission and performance bonus
- Comprehensive training programs for professional advancement
- Fast-track advancement opportunities to management level
Interested parties please submit application to Mr LF Hung of SUC YES, Authorized Representative of AIA by email.
Successful candidates will enter into Career Representative Contracts with AIA. Candidates with less qualification may be considered as Financial Planner.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, which is available immediately upon request. AIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.
Note: “AIA”, “we” or “our” herein refers to AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).