Finance Business Partner
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is changing. We're responding to rapid transformation of our sector by delivering new ideas and ways of working that will, ultimately, help us become the best bank for customers. As the pace of change accelerates, you can be part of our exciting future where together we'll embrace creative, agile and simple ways of working.
The Group Transformation division of LBG is a core enabler of the Group's Bank of the Future ambition, to ensure that customer and colleague needs are met in alignment with Group strategy.
You'll be joining Group Transformation Finance, where the team works in close partnership with Transformation Product Owners and Engineering leads and their wider teams, providing financial insight, advice and control activity across Finance value streams and change programmes.
Partnering at the heart of the Bank's Transformation & technology agenda, your remit will include:
* Financial management, optimisation and control of the cost base, Business As Usual ("BAU") and the respective balance sheet, in accordance with Group policies, governance and targets.
* Producing and sharing insightful monthly and ad hoc commentary on financials and advice to your internal business customers
* Engaging with cross functional teams to deliver commercial outcomes for BAU, value streams, programmes and 3rd party contracts.
* Financial governance and management of BAU and supply activity, with appropriate efficiency metrics.
* Identifying and initiating simplification and improvement of existing financial processes.
* Playing an active team role in work stream activity, to support the successful transition & evolution of the Group Transformation Finance team.
You'll be a qualified accountant, with a background of working in large, complex organisations. You'll have a commercial mindset and will relish the opportunity to learn all about the business you'll be partnering. You'll be naturally curious and have a genuine interest in change and technology. And you have knowledge (backed up by relevant experience) of accounting standards relating to Change and Fixed Assets.
You thrive in an environment where relationship building and management are key to success and you're always focussed on adding real value to your internal customers.
You'll have previously worked in a role which has allowed you to demonstrate your partnering skills.
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. We know that success is built from the inside out through our people. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.