Personal Assistant (Maternity Cover - part time)
- Extensive diary management - effectively manage three diaries with responsibility for ensuring clarity on the purpose of meetings scheduled.
- Arranging internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conferences, hospitality and events.
- Preparing agendas and issuing papers for regular management meetings and Monthly Forums.
- Managing telephone traffic and other correspondence, including effective escalation as required.
- Scheduling and booking travel and meeting itineraries (using the FIL travel management company) - provide comprehensive details of arrangements, including providing contingency contact numbers in case of unexpected changes or delays to plans.
- Provide other administrative support, including processing invoices and expense claims on a regular basis.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Previous Senior PA experience
- Financial services background would be helpful, ideally within a global organisation
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, good analytical skills; attention to detail and consistent follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people of all levels and to understand and communicate complex messages both to and from those supporting
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of the business to make appropriate judgements on key issues
- Software skills will be required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential
- Takes ownership of issues to resolve them - gets work completed accurately
- Demonstrates ability to take tasks on using initiative, providing practical ideas and suggestions
- Reacts to change quickly, and as a positive challenge
- Able to collate complex information in documentary form and offer solutions for presenting this information clearly and logically to the end user
- Confident, with a pleasant, professional manner
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, prioritise work appropriately and work with the minimum of supervision
- The ability to handle confidential information and demonstrate discretion is essential.