Global Equity Research
Our client is a Main-Board-listed securities house in Hong Kong, with the ambition to set up a full-fledged IBD with M&A capability, a comprehensive range of product offerings as well as Research. The vision is to utilise its platform and be incorporated into its FinTech/online Wealth Management counterparts to serve vast client base both in China and overseas.
- Provide macroeconomic forecasts for individual stock analysis and to generate ideas and insights to help cater investment strategies for our clients and group initiatives
- Responsible for primary coverage of HK and China of the abovementioned sectors; Technology, Healthcare, Education or Real Estate
- Responsible for equity analysis, writing research, and arranging client events
- Conducting statistical analysis of economic data, fundamentals, and relevant correlations of the data
- Preparation of pre-deal report and conducting investor education
- Providing research services to Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets, Private Equity, Asset Management Departments, and external clients
- Provide advises on clients' portfolios
- Open minded, self-motivated and a team player
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder with a minimum of 3 years working experience covering related sector
- Holder of CFA and SFC type 4 license a plus
- Have natural curiosity, creativity, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Chinese/ Mandarin & English
- Able to produce professional research report in both English and Chinese;
- Familiar with MS office, Bloomberg, WIND and Factset