Transaction Advisory Services - Real Estate M&A - Manager
The EY Real Estate M&A team is part of the organization's Transactions platform and provides M&A services to help connect Greater China investors with available real estate investment opportunities both domestically and overseas. In addition to sourcing deals, we also support the clients' real estate' investment activities by undertaking valuations and developing financial models.
- Independently lead real estate M&A, valuation, and financial modeling projects in a fast-paced environment. Engagements would involve a variety of asset types including residential, office, retail, industrial, and hotel properties.
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Source new deals and projects
- Develop marketing materials and present to clients
- An outgoing personality, positive attitude, as well as a passion for the real estate industry
- Experience in managing and developing junior team members
- Degree in real estate, finance or business. Valuation and Estate Agent licenses are a plus.
- At least 5 years' valuation or M&A/brokerage experience involving commercial real estate in Greater China. Work experience in Shanghai and/or Beijing is a plus. Candidates with more or less experience are also welcome to apply and will be considered for Senior Manager and Senior Consultant positions accordingly
- Demonstrated professional network with the potential to source deals and projects
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin. Native Mandarin is a plus.