Regional Regulatory Compliance Lead, Insurance Group
Our client is an expanding International Insurance group undergoing significant growth in Asia in the recent years. As part of the Asia growth plan, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regulatory Compliance professional to join the regional office in Hong Kong to enhance control in Asia.
Reporting to the Regional Head of the function, you will be a senior member of the Regional team providing regulatory compliance support and advice to Asia business and driving ongoing improvements in the Group's regulatory compliance control and process. Your responsibilities will include compliance risk identification and management, compliance issues reviews and analysis, new policy and regulatory change impact assessment and requirement identification and development, as well as regulatory reporting system maintenance and enhancement. In addition, you will also work closely with global and local compliance and regulatory reporting teams to implement compliance training programs and ensure best practice. Limited travel within the region may be required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree, ideally with relevant professional qualification in audit or legal
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in compliance, legal, regulatory, audit functions gained from Insurance
- Relevant experience gained from Banking and / or other Financial Institutions with some insurance coverage would also be considered
- Good commercial mind-set with ability to balance regulatory risk and commercial aspects
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and ideally Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang (852) 3103 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number AH 226410.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.