Manager, Transaction Services (Financial Services)
KPMG Transaction Services' financial services team advises a wide range of clients on M&A transactions, from multinational insurance companies and financial institutions, leading private equity, Chinese conglomerates. We advise on financial services transactions in China and Asia Pacific, as well as other cross border deals in USA and Europe covering different sub-sectors in financial services including insurance, banking, fintech and wealth management.
KPMG Transaction Services provides various types of buy-side and sell-side deal advisory support throughout the deal cycle:
- Pre-deal buy-side due diligence
- Sell-side assistance including vendor due diligence and vendor assistance
- Completion assistance
- Sales and Purchase Agreement support
We help our clients identify opportunities and risk in their acquisitions, disposals, JVs and buy-outs.
- Lead or contribute to due diligence and other deal advisory engagements
- Participate in business development and public activities which are beneficial to the growth and development of the practice
- Develop and coach junior team members
- A degree holder and a professional accounting qualification
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in financial services professional accounting / consulting services
- Preferably experienced in executing financial due diligence or any other M&A advisory services in the financial services sector
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- A team player with high level of enthusiasm and dedication
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.