Assistant Accounts Management Executive
CureMD's Assistant Accounts Management Executive plays a vital role in the connection between health care providers, patients and insurance companies. The incumbent will be responsible for submitting medical claims to insurance companies and payers. It requires attention to detail and experience with the electronic and paper systems used in medical billing.
- Manage, organize and monitor progress of tasks assigned.
- Ensure team members work to resolve issues/verify deliverables.
- Provide status reporting of team activities and keep supervisors informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
- Document tasks performed on a daily basis.
- Audit practices, finding and resolving neglected areas.
- Analyze clearing house, ERA and EOB rejections and providing viable solutions where possible.
- Coordinate with respective AR team leads for effective practice management.
- Correction of assigned errors in TD.
- Thorough verification of EDI files and coordination with NY office on paper claims printing in case of any issue.
- Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and acceptable usage of asset and services guidelines.
- Regulatory, contractual and IS Policy violations are reported immediately to supervisors or appropriate authorities for rectification and disciplinary actions.
- Good understanding of full life cycle revenue cycle management.
- Ability to effectively initiate and manage multi-disciplined projects. Up-to-date knowledge of reimbursement regulations and compliance issues of third party payers (Insurance companies).
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Capable of managing accounts receivable with multiple third party managed care contracts.
- Strong professional demeanor with the inherent quality to rapidly establish credibility and rapport with clinicians, managers, customers and external groups
- Ability to identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement along with the skills of planning and implementation of these solutions.