- US Business Tax Return Preparation Experience
- Good communication skills. Fluency in speaking and writing English.
- Attention to detail with excellent organization skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Customer service experience will be preferred
- Drake Tax Software experience will be preferred
- Work during the evening shift (6 pm to 2 am Pakistan time)
As a taxation accountant, you will be working closely with our clients to calculate their tax liability and prepare their US business tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
You will maintain a positive working relationship with our clients, requesting information from them, and answering any questions they might have about their taxes.
Please do not apply for this job if you do not have experience in preparing US tax returns.