7 days left
- Part time
A leading Brighton based company are looking for a trainee accountant to join there busy team.
An established organisation who offer great career progression within their industry, this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in accounting.
As Trainee Accountant your duties will include:
- Analyse / prepare correcting entries
- Understand costing and allocation methods
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation, accounting, cost of sales and purchase price variance
- Support month, quarter and year end activities
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording of revenue
We are looking for a candidate who is at the beginning of their studies as full study support is provided with this role.You will need to have great communication skills, self discipline and be a strong team player. A good awareness of deadlines and a calm manner are essential.
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE