Using your knowledge in accounting alongside continued support from the Manager, you will ensure all booking and billing information is accurately analysed
An established organisation who offer great career progression within their industry, this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in accounting.
As Cost Controller you will be responsible for:
- Report and investigate on manufacturing variances
- Analyse / prepare correcting entries
- Provide support and guidance to operations
- Understand costing and allocation methods
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation, accounting, cost of sales and purchase price variance
- Support month, quarter and year end activities
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording of revenue
We are looking for a graduate who is part qualified candidate in either CIMA or ACCA who is looking to further their studies. Strong Excel skills will be an advantage.
£23,000 - £25,000 DOE + Study Support