I am representing a brilliant organisation on the outskirts of Caerphilly, who are looking for a Finance Analyst who can hit the ground running in this newly created department.
The client has been newly formed and they have just recruited a new head of... who you will be reporting to. Initially your role will be analysing the financial data, once this has been completed you will have the opportunity to become permanently part of this new team that will analysing data and analytics to produce financial reports and pricing structures.
As a Finance Analyst you would be involved in:
- Analysing fees incurred in the month
- Comparing trends
- Build the key cost drivers into pricing structures
- Provide any financial analysis as required
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Highly analytical
- Be able to Prepare and process relevant information
- Work on own initiative in order to prioritise work to meet finance deadlines.
- Continually work to find innovative solutions
- Have worked in with Financial data previously
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst role:
- Be based on the outskirts of Caerphilly County
- Receive £25,000 -£30,000 Per annum
- Generous Holiday and Pension