I am representing a brilliant organisation close to Abergavenny, who are looking for a Assistant Accountant who can hit the ground running in their busy department.
The client is a global company, who offer multiple services to both businesses and consumers alike. The client is heavily invested into technology and ways to provide an improved service and reduce down time for their products.
As a Assistant Accountant you would be involved in:
- Analysing fees incurred in the month
- Comparing trends, budgeting for these trends and understanding any variances
- Accrue / prepay costs as appropriate
- Build the key cost drivers into a summary management analysis pack
- Provide Payroll analysis
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Highly analytical
- Be able to Prepare and process relevant information
- Work on own initiative in order to prioritise work
The successful candidate for the Assistant Accountant role will:
- Be Based close to Abergavenny
- Receive £23,000 -£28,000 Per annum
- Receive a generous holiday and pension entitlement