Finance Administration Manager
Our client is currently offering a rare opportunity to join their organisation as a Finance Administration Manager, heading up the transactional services across the purchase ledger, sales ledger and treasury. You will be leading a team in a growing company that is part of a large international group. This is not an opportunity to miss.
Our client is a large manufacturing organisation that excels within the East Midlands. Their Head Office is based in Long Eaton, which has easy access routes from all Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Chesterfield. You will be joining a driven and determined team which would welcome some fresh ideas to further improve how processes are currently completed.
Your key duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Day to day management of the transactional accounting team
- Responsible for ensuring the AP function operates effectively and compliantly
- Manage the interface with goods receiving, procurement and the AP function
- Responsible for process and systems improvement in AP
- Responsible for ensuring the AR function operates effectively and compliantly
- Manage the interface between customer services, sales and AR.
- Ensure credit control function is effective
- Responsible for effective payment management
The successful candidate will have experience both working within the purchase and sales ledger and have strong people management skills. You will a natural leader that will be able to get the best out of your team and understand how each area within the transactional process can be improved. You will have good excel skills and an understanding of a variety of accounting systems. It is not a necessity that you will have done any qualifications - experience is more valuable in this role.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package and a fantastically autonomous role where you will be able to make your stamp.