Management Accounts Assistant
5 days left
- Part time
As the Management Accounts Assistant based in Newbury, you will be assisting the Finance Manager Operations in compiling, analysing and providing information to Operations towards improving and maintaining sound overhead expense control and management of labour variances.
Our FMCG client based in Newbury, is an innovative company who tailor bespoke products and packaging to suit their customers exact requirements.
Management Accounts Assistant responsibilities will be:
- Compilation and review of Operational Weekly KPIs.
- Compilation of production volumes, labour cost and direct labour variance for Operational Daily KPIs.
- Weekly analysis of direct labour variance in terms of heads, rate and efficiency.
- Business partnering and control of overhead expenditure - sending out a daily overhead monitor and following up weekly on detail of spend so far and forecasted spend in Budget Holder meetings.
- Supporting purchase ledger with following up on POs not booked in to ensure all costs are hitting the relevant month.
- Prepare & review the overhead costs for the monthly management accounts and ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy. This includes accruals, prepayments and journal posting.
- Working with the Finance Manager Operations and Operational Team to address monthly overspends to budget.
- Provide regular agreed financial information to the Operational teams.
The successful Management Accounts Assistant will have experience in:
- Establishing journals and posting into the General Ledger within an ERP.
- Variance investigation - working within an ERP and across functions to establish root cause.
- Tasks associated with preparation of month end management accounts.
- Using Unity
This Management Accounts Assistant based in Newbury, for a leading FMCG company offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.