Financial Planning Analysis Manager
At LGH, we are looking for exceptional talent to provide superior service to our guests and customers, we admire a team that put people at the heart of everything they do, which is why we invest in our people.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for the coordination and production of LHG financial reporting packs, ensuring consistency, relevance and timely availability.
LGH was formed back in 2015 to focus on managing the operation of mid and upscale hotels, under global brands, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn. Our portfolio of 21 hotels are in excellent locations throughout the UK. This is a great time to join us as we have exciting future plans to invest and expand our portfolio during the remainder of 2018 and beyond! The role is based in the Holiday Inn Heathrow M4Jct4 and is the Flagship property in the LGH portfolio.
- Development and upkeep of an end to end reporting suite for LHMUK (quantitative and qualitative)
- Creation and analysis of various value-add tools including benchmarking reports, margin analysis & operating models
- Design of report writing, collation of commentary and preparation of regular and ad hoc presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- The measuring and supporting of the operation to improve forecast accuracy across the hotel portfolio
- Detailed analytical review of corporate and operating assets results
- Generation of other reports and tools as required
- Various ad hoc projects as required (these may be system, financial or operational in nature)
- Contractual support and evaluation of various agreements
- Provide support to the CFO and/or Operations Finance Director as and when required
- Finance or accounting degree (ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with three years post qualified experience in Financial Performance and/or Analysis.
- A strong track record of working in a commercial environment and be able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen.
- Experience of working in a corporate environment ideally with experience in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated commercial mindset and be analytical, interpretive and have a strong problem solving skill set
- Advanced/Expert Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Highly articulate and analytical – capability to interpret results and in turn support decision making
- Strong systems ability: can comfortably working with data cubes and/or BI Tools
- Able to correlate and sift data from a wide variety of sources and develop an understanding of business performance based on this data
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines
In return we provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth where desired
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates and 50% discount at our F&B outlets
- Complementary meals on duty
- Complementary parking & uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Everyday discounts at over 1,500 retail outlets
- HSF Healthcare
Minutes from London Heathrow Airport, the Holiday Inn Heathrow M4J4 boasts an impressive 615 guest rooms over 10 floors with three diverse Food & Beverage outlets, including a soon-to-be chic bar and all-day dining lobby lounge, an exclusive Gin Parlour -T6 Bar and Terrace and our established Seasons restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive and fully catered for Conference Centre ‘The Academy’, a fully kitted fitness centre and an exclusive yet convenient Hoppa Shuttle bus service to all Heathrow Terminals.