A growing Leisure business based in the heart of St Albans are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on a full time permanent basis. Varied role with progression paying £28,000 - £35,000.
Role will involve processing overseas payments, reconciliations, expenses, cash flow, VAT and much more. You will ideally live local and be hard working and looking to progress within a role.
My client are within the Leisure industry and are rapidly growing overseas and in the UK. They have a medium sized Finance team based in St Albans and are looking to expand this. The company have a laid back culture and are friendly and collaborative and able to offer great training and progression. They are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis and manage their overseas payments, Cash Flows and much more.
* Processing payments
* Dealing with overseas offices payment & reconciliation queries
* Process & reconcile taxi payments
* UK Invoices payments
* UK staff expenses payments
* Monthly car hire transfers processing
* Check & issue overseas shipment invoices
* Monthly EC Sales list & Intrastat
* Check quarterly VAT return entries
* GBP & Euro Cashflows including maintenance of FX deals log
* Provide cover for Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
* Other Ad/Hoc finance projects set by Management
* Assist with implementation of new systems
Living local to to St Albans
A hard working candidate who is keen to progress
Ideally a background in Accounts Payable and strong with Excel
The ability to work well under pressure and a confident personality
Good telephone manner and happy liasing with people overseas
Ideally an AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier
Team player with a hands on attitude
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing business who offer great progression
- Permanent role with exposure to wider accounts
- Competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000