My client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them in a busy period. You should have previous experience in a similar position reporting and supporting the Payroll Manager.
The client is continuously growing with an excellent office environment and Finance team. They offer room to progress and grow within the business.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and provide customer service according to the Bureau Service Definition and Service Level Agreement;
- Complete all aspects of payroll reconciliation including:
- Payroll reconciliation of FPS, EPS, Tax balances and Payroll;
- Resolve HMRC queries;
- Manage and resolve HMRC payment disputes;
- Reconciliation following additional changes resulting in roll backs, Earlier Year Update submissions, alteration and re-submission of RTI files as required;
- Ensure payrolls balance at all times.
The successful candidate will be able to work to their own initiative but also work well within a team. Strong communication skills are also essential.
You'll receive a salary of upto £24,000 (DOE) with excellent company benefits.