Interim Finance Analyst
A large focus of the role will look at cost control, management accounts, planning & analysis. The role will also be responsible for producing and interpreting relevance business information for commercial decision making.
An innovative company that is a global leader. My client also focuses on empowering their employees to reach their full potential. It is a great place to work for a company that is very ambitious.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimisation
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in a manufacturing and commercial environment
- Systems experience: Hyperion, Sage 50, JDEdwards
- Excellent excel
- SOX Compliance
- US and UK GAAP
- Ability to work with people at all levels
An opportunity to work at a fortune 500 company in a newly created role that has massive potential. A competitive day rate of up to £250 per day.