Interim Commercial Finance Manager
Challenge and support the business to increase sales, margin and profitability by providing analysis and insight. Provide decision support to management
My client work in the property and construction industry. They are a growing company who require someone with a commercial mindset to assist with their growth plans. They offer a great working environment and are an ambitious company.
- Key business partner with the marketing team, looking at pricing and promotional strategies.
- Working with the marketing team to lead decision support in a variety of areas including marketing spend return on investments and market trends.
- Detailed business performance reports for seniority including an insight into the drivers of business performance.
- Regularly reviewing and creating an analytical assessment of the business including results against forecast/ plan. When needed, regularly challenging the business ensuring the drivers are fully understood in order to forecast future trends.
- Providing commercially sound financial analysis for ad hoc projects, including cost effectiveness, commercial viability, operational capability and financial audit/ controls.
- Ensure the internal controls and processes comply with legislation.
The successful candidate will be a strategic business finance manager with excellent communication skills. Solid examples of business partnering are a must as well as excellent analytical skills. The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with first class academics and qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
The chance to work in a very commercial role and drive the business forward. Earn a competitive day rate of up to £250 per day.