Accounts Payable Supervisor
The Accounts payable Supervisor will be the primary contact point for the Accounts Payable team responsible for the payment to all suppliers as well as staff expenses. The position will also be responsible for the management and deliverance of bank reconciliations.
A leading pharmaceuticals business based in the heart of Cambridge with energetic and progressive work environment with fantastic transport links. The business offers state of the art facilities which helps to aid this leading working culture.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Supervisor will:
- Lead the supervision of the purchase ledger team in their pursuit of supplier invoices and key accounts
- To ensure the prompt and accurate payment of supplier accounts
- Will be the key contact for both bank reconciliations as well as the reconciliation of supplier statements
- Deal with any client queries with a prompt and personable approach
- Support and drive the growth of the existing purchase ledger team
- Work closely with other members of the central finance team to overcome any challenges or queries
The successful Accounts Payable Supervisor will:
- Hold key purchase ledger experience and have supervised or led a team previously
- Have had previous exposure to system and process changes allowing them provide support for changes being undertaken in the next 12-18 months
- Be proactive and energetic in nature to fulfil and exceed KPIs
- Be experienced in managing and motivating a team to exceed expectations
The successful Accounts Payable Supervisor will be joining a leading pharmaceutical company with an award winning company atmosphere in the heart of Cambridge. The successful Accounts Payable Supervisor will be receiving a competitive salary alongside a all encompassing benefits package.