Assistant Accountant- Fresh Grads Welcome
Fresh Grads Welcome!
Your new company
A fun, face paced working environment
Your new role
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running and accuracy of the monthly / periodic invoicing and payroll cycles including coordination with front office and finance teams;
- Process online timesheets and ensure accurate data entry into the system;
- Prepare monthly payroll calculation for full-time and contract staff within the region;
- Calculate Provident Fund and other statutory contributions within the region;
- Prepare pay slips for full-time and contract staff within the region;
- Maintain a good record for all the payroll transactions;
- Assist in handling salaries tax return and employee insurance declaration within the region;
- Assist in preparation of timely and accurate accounting journals for all payroll transactions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us now +852 2230 7984
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.