Senior Credit Controller
Working as a Senior Credit Controller for a public sector and government local authority amongst an energetic working environment. The position will require working closely with both large FMCGs as well individuals.
A public sector and government local authority in the heart of Cambridge offering ample parking as well as state of the art facilities. An energetic and progressive work place environment in which the employees are at the core of the business.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Credit Controller will be:
- Chasing a varied ledger consisting of both large FMCGs as well as individuals
- Chasing the ledger in both the commercial and public sector, ideally having previous exposure to both
- Responsible for the management and enforcement of the sales ledger
- Leading the production of Aged Debt Reports
The successful Senior Credit Controller will:
- Be experienced in the handling of large ledgers
- Have the ability to deal with both large FMCGs as well as individuals
- Ideally have been exposed to both the commercial and public sector
- Be able to gauge how to deal with both senior stakeholders as well as individuals
The successful Senior Credit Controller will have the opportunity to work for a leading work environment with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Ability to work in the heart of Cambridge with ample parking.