Assistant Manager / Manager - CPO Sourcing Manager
- Adhere to Group Procurement Policy, Standards and Procedures, for governance and controls.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, initiate and drive sourcing projects to deliver cost savings and other benefits to Group.
- Manage and execute activities relating to the sourcing of assigned products and services for the MY/Group. This includes conducting of Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotation (RFQ), evaluation and selection of vendors, price negotiations, contract reviews, in collaboration with internal users and legal department.
- Create rapport and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders & external vendors.
- Challenge status quo, initiate and drive process improvement to deliver operational efficiency.
- High personal integrity.
- Degree holder.
- Experience in strategic sourcing.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision as well as the occasional long hours.
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions.
- Team player, able to communicate effectively and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under stress to meet deadlines.