Senior Audit Manager (Financial Crime Compliance / Anti-Money Laundering)
- Lead and manage internal audit engagements in relation to Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) in BOCHK Group and Southeast Asian subsidiaries/branches from planning, risk assessment, fieldwork to reporting
- Assist Team Management in leading the team to perform high quality audit. Participate in different managerial tasks, e.g. audit strategy development, annual audit and resources planning, continuous risk monitoring and reporting, team building and management, communication with external auditor or regulator, etc.
- Assess compliance with relevant FCC/AML/CTF regulations and standards of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia countries
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, identify areas for improvement , provide sound recommendations and professional audit opinions
- Participate or support other audit assignments or ad-hoc projects
- Degree or above with major in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Professional qualification of CPA/CIA or equivalent. CAMS, AAMLP will be a plus
- 9 years or above solid experience in FCC/AML audit, compliance or relevant areas, preferably in sizable financial institutions / enterprises, regulators or well-known external audit / consultancy firms, with 4 years of management experience. Working experience in Southeast Asia countries would be an advantage. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Audit Manager.
- Familiar with relevant local and international AML/CTF laws & regulations, standards and market practices in Hong Kong and Southeast Asian market, subject expertise of risk management framework and risk model, customer due diligence, screening and sanctions compliance, transaction monitoring and suspicious transaction reporting
- Available in travelling to Southeast Asia, good team-player, self-motivated with strong project management and communication skills; familiar with data analytics will be a plus
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, with good command of Mandarin