Senior IT Auditor
- Support in the risk based annual audit planning exercise and the preparation/completion of the Audit Plan pertaining to IT audit activities.
- Be a technical SME within the Audit department and highlight risks specifically around Infrastructure (Networks, OS, Data Cenres) and Security.
- Provide advice to stakeholders on risk and control issues, process improvement and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify key technical risks and highlight the correct controls
- Engagement IT Managers and provide advisory advice based on audits conducted
- Work with the Aduit team to help develop your auditing skills
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree with relevant professional qualification(s) such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP.
- A minimum of 8 - 10 years of IT Auditing experience in an Enterprise IT environment
- Good knowledge of IT, Infrastructure, Networks, Security, Software Development and associated technical risk analysis.
- Technical IT security experience and network penetration testing is desirable
- Strong interest in developing a career in Audit and Risk
- Strong analytical, communication and report writing skills in English
- Strong stakeholder engagement and advisory skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and work under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Senior IT Auditor” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”).