You will be part of our Finance team and have a high level of initiative and demonstrable interest in Finance. You will be involved with financial reporting, business performance monitoring, client activation process and regular month end duties and routine finance operations -
- Work closely with different stakeholders to support month end closing, internal control, budgeting and forecast activities to ensure the regular operations can be complete efficiently,
- Work closely with Finance Manager to conduct consolidation and prepare various accounting schedules
- Assist in performing financial/KPI data collection and analysis
- Active involvement in invoicing process (e.g. recurring billings and client profile set up)
- Participate in various projects including accounting system upgrade project (UAT testing)
- Participate in various ad-hoc assignments whenever necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Member of Accountancy Professional Bodies (or Finalist)
- Minimum 2 years or above relevant accounting or audit experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skill
- Proficiency on Microsoft Excel (eg. “Pivot table, vlookup, sumif” excel function)
- Good communication and presentation skills English and Chinese. Conversational Mandarin will be an advantage. (Experience on Microsoft PowerPoint is a Plus)
- Independent, responsible, patient, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure within a dynamic environment
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 2901 2115 for more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.