Financial Reporting Supervisor
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities of the Job:
- Prepare periodic internal reports (Dashboard, KPI, Management, Departmental, Board, Churn, Audited year end FS, Market and Interim FS) while ensuring data accuracy, integrity and timely completion of the same.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and management reports for STC (STC Dashboard, STC International report and STC quarterly report) while ensuring data accuracy, integrity and timely completion of the same.
- Prepare quarterly external Statutory Financial reports (Central Bank of Kuwait, Sharia’s Advisors and Kuwait Investments Authority)
- Monitor quarterly and annual audited financial statements as per defined policies and procedures and ensure closure of the same as well ensure implementation of any action points raised by auditors during internal and external audits.
- Ensure all financial reporting meets the highest standards and supported by comprehensivetation
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with IFRS/other applicable regulations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure that financial reports are delivered to internal and external stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner. Analysis and Budget Preparation:
- Review the GL to provide reasonable assurance that the debits and credits are valid, accurate and complete. In addition, verify that transactions are appropriate and that they are compliant with all finance related policies and regulations.
- Assisting in yearly budget preparation.
- Preparation of Weekly/Monthly forecast of revenue/PL
- Monitoring requests for all OPEX & CAPEX spending.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills