Our client is a holding company with nearly 50 offices world-wide, engaged in purchasing and repacking of different kinds of agricultural commodities (like pulses, oil seeds & edible oils, frozen poultry & meats, dairy products, animal feed raw materials, spices, dried fruits) for resale worldwide.
They are hiring an experience Financial Controller to strengthen the team in the head office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reports to: Corporate Controller
General tasks and responsibilities:
• Generate periodical exposure and mark to market reports;
• Prepare monthly divisional PNL and comparison with budget;
• Oversee branch operations and offer insights to management;
• Manage branch books' end of month closing timely;
• Review their financial statements for irregularities;
• Perform intercompany accounts reconciliation;
• Record necessary accrued expenses; ensure proper amortization of capitalized expenses;
• Review working capital requirements;
• Oversee the execution team to follow on shipments;
• Coordinate branch financing with Corporate Treasury;
• Understand business and provide analysis to traders;
• Prepare cash needs plan;
• Analyze risk areas of business and provide solutions;
• Ensure control of Inventories, Receivables and Payables
• Ensure proper implementation of ERP system; coordinate with the Group's IT Department any changes to configuration of ERP.