Internal Auditor For Major Holding Companies located in KSA
• Ensure that departmental strategy and related strategic plans are developed and implemented, which are aligned with the vision and mission of firm
• Monitor the business unit performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
• Make sure that the project cycle is completed meeting agreed project parameters (Objectives, timelines, scope and quality), standards and objectives.
• Communicate the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to the Internal Audit Manager
• Recommend risk mitigation actions and follow up on their implementation.
• Execute the annual internal audit plan to ensure covering all areas and functions within the set timeframe.
• Follow up on the recommendation of external auditors to ensure their implementation.