Corporate Tax Manager
Based in Dubai, the individual will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to local accountants globally over a broad range of tax matters, focusing on tax accounting and tax compliance (including VAT, WHT, Corporate tax and employment taxes) and transfer pricing.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Ensure compliance on all tax matters including review and timely filing of CIT returns, Tax residency certificates and other tax admin matters
• Review Draft accounts and Notes for Related party notes, Current and Deferred Tax
• Perform regular checks to ensure VAT and WHT on transactions are correctly applied by countries globally based on tax advice obtained
• Assist with VAT implementation in GCC and VAT returns review, including adhoc VAT advisory work
• Assist with TP policy and documentation
• Build relations with the local accountants and liaise with them on a regular basis to provide guidance and support
• Liaise with external advisors and Regional Financial Controllers as required
• Assist in any other tax projects and perform other related duties as assigned, as and when required by the business.