Financial Manager for Eastern Gateway Logistic Company at king Fahd International Airport
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Liaise with the banks to ensure the company meets its obligations