My global client are looking for a Management Accountant to join the business on an on going temporary basis.
The client is a market leading global Professional Services firm in the Consultancy industry, who are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their offices based in Watford on a temporary basis. Their Head Offices are based in America, and they specialise in helping organisations manage their risk strategies. They are widely renowned for their training and career progression opportunities.
As a Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Bank Account Remediation
- Bank outstanding clearance
- Reporting progress through KPIs
- Liaising with controllers to control inward and outward queries
- Monthly client money close
- Quarterly cash-in-transit calculations
- Weekly meetings with bank account owners
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of Bank reconciliations
- Be Part Qualified
- Have Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot Tables, sum ifs)
- Have strong data analysis skills
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment under pressure
On offer for the candidate is a competitive salary as well as access to company benefits and a generous holiday entitlement.