Are you immediately available looking to work for a leading retail company based on the Strand, London? Are you a credit controller from the retail sector?
The client are a leading skincare and beauty company who stock to all the major department stores and online. Based on the Strand, London.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices ranging from £80 up to £60,000
- Posting payments onto SAP
- Multicurrency debt collection
- Managing a ledger in excess of £1M
- Resolving queries
- Bank reconciliation and cash allocation onto SAP
- Raising credit notes
The successful credit controller will be immediately available with a positive and hardworking attitude. Accountancy experience is required, ideally from the retail sector (accountancy).
This is a 5 month contract for the successful credit controller at £26,000, based on the Strand, Central London.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.