My client are a medium sized Accounting business based in Hemel who are seeking a permanent Credit Controller to join them. This is a busy and varied role where you will have your own set of clients and do the Credit Control, Accounts and Payroll for these clients and deal with queries.
Paying a competitive salary of up to £32,000 for the right person you will be given great progression and the chance to work in a friendly and collaborative team.
My client are a local organisation who are rapidly growing and have many clients over the UK. Their Head office is based in the heart of Hemel where this role will be based, sitting within a small Credit Control team and managing your own set of clients.
They offer a friendly and progressive working environment along with excellent benefits and a healthy bonus structure. You will ideally have a background in Credit Control and be proficient with Excel.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
Processing of cash received from customers and invoices received from clients
Processing of payments to clients in line with established rules and procedures
Daily Balancing of client activity to ensure all daily activity is accurately recorded
Professional and friendly approach to Credit control ensuring excellent client service
Conducting reviews of client activity and performance ensuring the appropriate levels of security in with company rules
- A background in Credit Control is essential or Payroll
- Proficient with Excel is essential
- Team player who is happy to learn and muck in
- Hard working person who is able to prioritise
- Strong communication skills
Whats on offer?
- Friendly company in the heart of Hemel
- Growing organisation
- Competitive salary of £32k with annual pay reviews
- Great benefits package and bonus structure of 20%