RISE Management Trainee Programme for Finance
THE COCA-COLA HBC RISE PROGRAMME
This programme blends unique skills within a fast-paced environment with mentoring from top leaders, participation within an international community, and exposure to responsibility early in your career.
It provides opportunities to lead important and impactful projects, understanding all areas of the business through rotational assignments and projects.
ABOUT COCA-COLA HBC
We’re a family of over 30, 000 engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – leading bottler of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight 595 million customers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re an empowered and talented team that drives results by winning and learning every day. Our success comes from us working together as one, to create value for our customers and make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
ABOUT COCA–COLA HBC IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND
Coca-Cola HBC has a proud heritage on the island of Ireland, having refreshed local consumers for over 75 years. We produce, distribute, and sell a wide range of beverages including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, Fuzetea and locally-owned brands Deep RiverRock, Fruice and Vegified. We proudly contribute more than €10 million to the local economy and employ more than 750 people across five locations; our state-of-art manufacturing plant in Lisburn, Co Antrim, office in Dublin and depots in Tipperary, Cork and Tuam.
IF YOU ARE OUR SECRET INGREDIENT, YOU ARE READY TO RISE
Experience isn’t a requirement, but passion and potential are! You will have a big opportunity to make an impact and continuously improve yourself if you’re a fast learner. eager to grow as a leader, learn from others and collaborate.
Minimum requirements are:
- 2.1 in undergraduate (or expecting), or Masters Degree in relative discipline for example: Finance, Accountancy, Business, Economics, have studied Finance modules or if you have up to 2 years of experience in the Finance field
- Must be willing to gain Professional Finance qualification/ accreditation for example, CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Full driving licence
- Right to work in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Performing on-the-job tasks, cross functional project participation and active learning
- Planning and organising activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives and results
- Develop and maintain relationships with others; cross functional departmental colleagues, mentors, and project sponsors
- Proactively seek feedback
- Actively propose process and business improvements
- Take full ownership and charge over your development
BRING ALL YOUR SPECIAL INGREDIENTS, WE’LL HELP YOU RISE
If you want to learn more, visit tinyurl.com/cchbcjobs