Assistant Finance Manager
My client in Hemel are a global organisation who partner with many businesses and are a household name. They are recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager on a permanent basis to support their central and local government accounts.
Varied role with progression and a competitive salary structure. Role will involve Management Accounting, Financial Modelling, Projects, Budgets and Forecasting and much more.
My client are a global organisation who have many different functions and operate all over the UK and beyond. They are a leader in their field and are constantly acquiring new projects and businesses. They are seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis to run their forecasts and budgets whilst assisting with projects and Financial modelling. You will be offered a good benefits package, exposure to wider accounting and a friendly and commercial working environment.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- Ensure timely, and accurate budgeting, reporting, and forecasting
- Keeping in line with defined timescales, and relevant policies and measurement rules
- Monitor all aspects of risk, and ensure correct accounting treatment
- Bank Reconciliations
- Actively monitor business performance
- Ad hoc projects
- Support the IB process, both setting of goals and calculation of payments due
- Ideally a CIMA or ACCA part qualified candidate
- Living local to Hemel
- Ideally from a large company background who works well under pressure
- Confident Excel user (Pivot Tables & Vlookups)
- Proficient with an ERP system ideally
- Progressive person who is numerate and commercially minded
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a global business who are a market leader
- Full time permanent role with great progression and exposure
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £38,000
- Study support and a good benefits structure